Our Annual General Meeting (AGM) will be held on Wednesday, 26th September at 8pm in the Scout Hall and is open to all members of the Scout Group Council which is made up of
- Colony, Pack and Troop Assistants
- Patrol Leaders
- all parents of Beaver Scouts, Cub Scouts and Scouts
- any other supporters including former Scouts and their parents who may be admitted by the Group Scout Leader, the Group Executive Committee or the Group Scout Council
At the AGM members of the Scout Group Executive Committee will
- receive and consider the Annual Report of the Group Executive Committee, including the annual statement of accounts
- approve the Group Scout Leader’s nomination of the Group Chair and nominated members of the Group Executive Committee
- elect a Group Secretary and Group Treasurer
- elect certain members of the Group Executive Committee
- appoint an auditor or independent examiner or scrutineer as required.
Documentation for this years meeting is included below.